The Idea Circus is a partner for your digital marketing team with 19 years of creative and consulting experience for the digital landscape. We provide complete integrated marketing solutions for brand strategy, agency-level production services and content development for your marketing project roadmap.
With experience in Technology, eCommerce, B2C, B2B, Startups, Media & Non-Profit companies–reach out and learn more about how we can work together in the form below or on “them interwebs.”: Twitter & Facebook
Services & Capabilities
Content Creation & Development
- Digital Campaign Strategy
- Brand Awareness
- Social Media Integration
- Email Design & Production
- Copywriting/ Wordsmithing for Brand & Communications
- CMS & Blog Content Development
- Strategy for SEM, Audience Growth and Increased coverage for your company
- On-location Video Shoots
- Live-stream Video Services
- Live Events: Fireside chats, Keynotes, Interviews, and Conversations
- Case studies and product videos
- Branded video & storytelling projects
- Audio recording services for content (podcast, interviews, announcements & more)
- Creative Motion Projects
- Brand Awareness
- Informational & How-to Videos
Design Production Services
- Marketing & launch campaigns for product initiatives and brand awareness
- Branding & identity services
- Websites, Email campaigns, Landing pages & infographics
- Advertising: for Online, Display & Social
- Full production support for print, media, OHH & Lead generation
- Creative assets and deliverables ready for your marketing pipeline and much more
TRANSMISSIONS-LIVE is a live music show focusing on episodic interviews and performances with artists at their gigs in the San Francisco Bay Area. With 14 official episodes featuring the best bands at the best venues, we continue to showcase new, underground and independent acts for the true music fan.
About Greg Cooper, Owner
A 19 year veteran of the design, content and technology space. Acted as an Art Director & Creative Lead for various Silicon Valley companies including eBay, RhythmOne. Founder of Transmissions-LIVE and co-founder of the 3D animation & design studio, Virtual Alchemy Studios, which was purchased in 2001. Awarded Scholarship to the Academy of Art and an SF Bay Area native.
Do you like what you see? Get in touch!
twitter @theideacircus. Also, you can get ahold of us on the contact form below. Easy!